We value our relationship with you and place the highest importance on respecting and protecting your privacy. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our services and with entrusting your personal and company information to us.
This privacy statement describes what we do with the information that we receive about you when you visit our Website. The information that we receive about you depends on what you do when you visit our Website.
All submitted information is used only for the express purposes for which it is intended, and is not made available to any third party. We only share information you voluntarily provide if required by law. We never collect information or create individual profiles for commercial marketing. However, when you join an online community and participate in online discussions, your name and other personal information you provide (except e-mail) are viewable by anyone visiting, unless you choose not to share this information with the public on your user profile page.
If you comment on our Website: We receive your name, email address and city and state when you submit your registration. We also receive any other personal information that you provide in the text of your comment.
We use your name and email address to respond to questions and to send you additional information about SCORE and other program aspects that may interest you. We use your zip code to identify the general area in which you live so that we can monitor the geographical scope and impact of our services.
If you submit a testimonial or success story: We receive your name, place of business and email address as well as the information that you submit (your testimonial or success story).
At our discretion, we may display on our site your testimonial or success story, including personal information that you provide as part of your testimonial submission.
Information Collected from Interactive Forms: The Website provides interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as your e-mail address, name, or organization).
Use of Personal Information:
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone for promotional or marketing purposes.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone for their promotional or marketing use without your consent.
- We use your personal or financial information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about other products and services, and to give you a customized interactive experience as you use our products.
- We also use the information for support, to develop new features, and to improve the overall quality of our products and services.
- We may also use the information to show you a history of your activity, to provide you with statistics about you or your use of our product or service, or to provide you with a better user experience.
- We may summarize information about you, in a way that does not identify you personally, and combine it with other information to understand how our products are used, to deliver products and services and to help us develop new products and services.
- We may use service companies to help provide you products and services. These service companies are not allowed to use the personal information we collect for their own purposes.
Children’s Privacy: Because we care about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying FTC regulation establish United States federal law that protects the privacy of children using the Internet. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. We do not intend to solicit information of any kind from children under 13.
It is possible that a child under 13 submits personal information to us or by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers.
Technical Information Collected and Stored Automatically: The Website automatically records website usage information that we analyze statistically to track operational problems, to prevent fraud and to improve the effectiveness, security and integrity of the Site. This information does not identify you personally and we do not use this information to track or record information about individuals. For each page that you visit, we collect and store only the following technical information:
- Date and time of access
- URL address of the Website or webpage visited
- Internet domain and IP address from which our Website was accessed
- Type of browser and operating system used to access our Site (if provided by the browser)
- URL address of the referring page (if provided by the browser)
- Completion or success status of the request for a webpage or other on-line item
- File size of the webpage visited
This information is only used to help us make the Site more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our Site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to store your preferences and other information on your computer to save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information and to display your personalized content and appropriate advertising on your later visits to these sites.
You can remove or block cookies by changing the settings of your browser. To learn more about how to disable cookies in your browser use the following hyperlink:
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as providing customer support, hosting websites, or performing statistical analysis of our services. Those service providers will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose than for delivering the service to us in accordance with our instructions and policies.
We may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our web site users, including the enforcement of our policies governing your use of the services; or (c) act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of other Website users or the public.
If you have any question about your privacy or use of the Website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a complete description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
All photos on this website (except where noted) for posts dated prior to May 23, 2012, are used under license from Photos.com Image and Footage Subscription Agreement.
No photos or graphics on the website may be downloaded, republished, retransmitted, reproduced or otherwise used.